I gotta say, there’s some really nice stuff going on at the new USA Today site.
Agree whole-heartily. I know how hard it is to pull of this kind of innovation at big name brands, and that alone impresses me (as does the fact it’s so blisteringly fast).
- david likes this
- saila reblogged this from markcoatney and added:
- kevinnuut likes this
- jedsundwall likes this
- jorgevalens reblogged this from markcoatney and added:
- 3dprintmeafucktogive said: how do you read that its like the matrix but with people in stripes.
- luxuryaccommodations likes this
- marksbirch said: Holy crap, it is pretty good…
- markcoatney posted this